NWDA Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 62 | Last Date 25.06.2021 | NWDA Recruitment Notification @ www.nwda.gov.in
NWDA Recruitment 2021: National Water Development Agency has announced the employment notice [ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07 / 2021] on 08.05.2021 for recruitment of following posts like Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk. Applications are invited through online mode from the eligible candidates. There are 62 vacancies are allocated for NWDA Vacancy and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking diploma jobs in central govt can use this NWDA Jobs 2021. According to the NWDA recruitment notification, apply online link will be activated on 10.05.2021 and it will be ended on 25.06.2021.
Details of NWDA JE Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Water Development Agency|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07 / 2021|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10.05.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.06.2021|
NWDA Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 62 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||05|
|Upper Division Clerk||12||Rs. 25500- 81100|
|Lower Division Clerk||23||Rs.19900- 63200|
Eligibility Criteria for NWDA Junior Engineer, LDC & Other Vacancy
- Applicant should hold 12th Std/ Diploma/ Degree/ Master Degree from recognized board/ university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 to 30 years for Hindi Translator & JAO and 18 to 27 years for all other posts.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation..
- National Water Development Agency recruitment process will be based Computer Based online Test and Shorthand/Typing (Only for Steno & LDC).
How to apply NWDA Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website nwda.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancy” find the advertisement “Online Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer(Civil), Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer, UDC, Stenographer Grade-II and LDC on direct recruitment basis in NWDA from Indian Citizens (Advertisement No. 07/2021).”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY LINK (ACTIVATE ON 10.05.2021)||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|