Do you want to set a date for a weekend trip?
Choose a chairman?
Determine the theme for a party?
Have a referendum?
With Pollie you can ask your audience in three simple steps. No account needed!
(1) CREATE A POLL
Describe your poll, upload images, allow single or multiple votes, set a closing date and choose what your users can see.
(2) SHARE IT WITH YOUR AUDIENCE
Share your poll via WhatsApp, WeChat, Telegram, Facebook, Mail, and more. It works on every platform as it’s plain text!
Users can vote by going to the link of the poll and selecting an answer. Or directly, by clicking on a link associated with an answer.
Lots of options
– Add images.
– Limit how many times a voters can vote.
– Set a voting deadline.
– Ask the voters’ name or email. Or keep it anonymous.
– Allow voters to create answers.
– Combine multiple polls.
Share your poll anywhere
– WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, email, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, on a forum, in a blog post.
– It works on every platform as it’s plain text.
– Vote directly on an answer by clicking it’s unique link.
– No account required.
Analyse your votes
– Graphs and statistics.
– Export votes to .csv.
Limit access to your poll
– Protect your poll with a password.
– Provide a list of email addresses that have access.
– Allow access to all email addresses from a specific domain.
Validate your votes
– Verification of the voters’ email address with a confirmation code.
– Prevent bots from voting.
Personalise your poll
– Use your own branding.
– Thank your voters with a personalised message.
– Redirect the voter to your website after voting.